As part of our ongoing commitment to cutting the cost of routine veterinary work and fuel emissions we have introduced a Zone Visit Scheme. One day a week a vet will be available in your area for routine work at a reduced cost to you for the visit. How the scheme works (Terms & Conditions)
- We will assign a vet to your zone one day per week for routine work at a fraction of the cost of a normal visit, the price for this depends on how far your yard is from the clinic. For yards under 10 miles drive (ie you would normally be charged a V1 if you had a routine call ) the charge is £15 including VAT (or £11.50 if there are two owners or just £7 including VAT if three different owners book a zone visit at the same yard). You must be flexible and able to accept ANY time from 9am – 5.30pm, in the past people have waited to see if the time suited and if not, cancelled; we cannot allow this anymore as cancellations impact on the timing for the rest of the route (sorry!).
- If you are over 10 miles from the clinic ie your normal routine visit fee would be classed a V2, 3, 4 etc then we are happy to offer a 50% discount on your normal visit or shared visit.
- The visit can be booked weeks in advance, the latest time being 2pm the day before your zone visit day.
- The appointment time is allocated after 4pm the day before your visit and you will need to phone the clinic between 4pm and 5pm to confirm your appointment time.
- To qualify for the zone visit, payment for all work carried out must be made at the time of the visit, otherwise a full visit fee will be charged. Zone visits are only available to clients with a zero balance and we reserve the right to withdraw zone visits to any client at any time.
- Please note that if you require a specific vet or need in depth investigations a normal visit should be booked.
- IMPORTANT: Cancellation charges; a cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel after the route has been done.
Ullenhall area zone visit map
Romsley area zone visit map